Fall Fair Slider
REACHFAR FOUNDATION PRESENTS
FALL SHOPPING FAIR EXTRAVAGANZA
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A VENDOR AND SELL YOU OWN ITEMS, CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
WHEN: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH AND DECEMBER 10TH 2016
TIME: 9:00AM – 1:00PM (if you are vending, set-up begins promptly at 8:00am)
LOCATION: 716 S GLEBE ROAD, 2ND FLOOR, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 (Inside Arlington United Methodist Church)
For more information, contact Jasmine Holt at 703-566-9071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fall Fair is a fundraising activity of the ReachFar Foundation that supports our literacy program which is FREE to youth in the community. This FREE literacy program helps children succeed by promoting a solid foundation and love for reading!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Be a Shopper! Get your holiday shopping started early with great savings! (everything from kids and adult designer clothing to household goods)
- Be a Vendor! Reserve a table, clear out your closets and sell your gently worn or used goods that are still in GREAT SHAPE! If vending, set-up is from 8:00am-9am. Vending fee is $25 per table. Tables sizes are 30×60 REGISTER ABOVE!).
- Be a Donor! Clear out your closets and donate your gently used clothing and household items to the ReachFar Collection to be sold so that we can raise money to support our FREE Literacy Program. Or make a monetary donation in person or on our website at http://reachfar.org/blog/index.php/donations/.
- Be an Advocate! Enroll your child in ReachFar with Reading (our FREE literacy program) or tell someone who has children ages 5-11 about the program so that they can register their child and receive the benefits of this great program that is designed to help youth develop a love of reading so that they will be HIGHER ACHIEVERS! To register, visit http://reachfar.org/blog/index.php/reachfar-with-reading/
- Be a FRIEND! Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/reachfarfoundation/ and LIKE our page so that we can stay in touch via social media.